How we do pricing:
Every event is individual and different, and our pricing is too. There’s no such thing as a one-size fits all wedding, and we wouldn’t want you to be stuck with a package that is the wrong fit. When you contact us, we will want to meet or have a conversation so that we can gather more information about you, your needs, and your event. Then, we will put together customized proposals to fit your event. It’s important to us that we provide you with exactly what you need – so we will adjust it until it’s right! Even though no two packages will be exactly the same, we do want you to have an idea of your choices – see below:
Do you just need someone to talk through an idea with? Or would you like some help with tracking down that dream venue? Perhaps you are from out of town and need some feet on the ground here in the Bay Area? Or do you need some general help with the details of your upcoming wedding? We’re here for you! Even if you aren’t currently ready to book us for full services, we can help you on an hourly basis for $50/hour. This can be by phone, in person, or even over Skype!
This is our basic level of service. This is perfect for the couple that has done (or is planning to do) all the footwork for their event. You’re taking care of the dreaming, the planning, the vendor booking, the DIYing – and then we step in and wrap up the details and take care of it all on wedding day! Coordination starts at $2400. This includes, but is not limited to:
· A consultation meeting.
· Access to our preferred vendor list.
· Unlimited email correspondence with us, and phone calls by appointment.
· A final check-in meeting/site visit.
· Help with your day of wedding timeline.
· Vendor confirmations.
· Ceremony rehearsal coordination.
· On-site coordination on your wedding/event day! (And we don’t limit the hours – we’re there for you!)
So, coordination seems great, but you need…. something more? Don’t worry, we can do that! This generally includes everything you see above in the “Coordination” package plus whatever else you may need. Our Something More options start around $3200. Things that could be included:
· Additional meetings, site visits, phone calls, or check-ins.
· Extra planning support – like a monthly planning timeline, vendor contact and contract support, budget advice, etc.
· Design assistance.
· Complete Rental or Vendor management.
· Help with Save-the-dates or Invitiations.
· RSVP management.
· Coordination or planning of other parties (think: rehearsal dinner, bridal shower, etc.)
· Creation/assembly/distribution of welcome bags or favors.
· Décor creation and/or management.
This is for the couple that needs it all. Is your wedding a year and a half away, but you’re in med school and need all the help you can get? Did you and your fiancé decide you should get married three months from now, but nothing is planned? Are you just not interested in all the logistics, details, and planning that goes into a wedding? Do you want to do a few small things but let someone else handle all the details so that you can show up and enjoy? This is for you! Full Planning services start at $5000, and vary greatly depending on the clients and the things that they are looking for and needing, but it can include the following:
· Everything you see above for ‘Coordination.’
· All or some of the things listed above for ‘Something More.’
· Full service budget management.
· Complete management of your vendors: research, proposals, contracts, meetings, and details. (We do the footwork, you make the choices!)
· Unlimited communication with us.
· Regularly scheduled meetings or calls.
· Design planning and execution.
Are you having a super small wedding? Do you need help with a baby shower or birthday party? What about an elopement or a destination wedding? Rose Gold Events would love to help you out with all of these things – just contact us so that we can get together and create a proposal fit for you!
Special events and Elopements start as low as $500 depending on the services chosen!
Rose Gold Events is based in the San Francisco Bay Area, but serves all of California as well as the Pacific Northwest and beyond. We love to travel, so if you need help with a wedding somewhere outside our normal range – just ask! In fact, we love to travel so much that we will often offer discounted travel rates for fun locations!
Note: depending on your event location and travel time, travel fees or lodging costs may apply (but don’t worry, we’ll make sure you know upfront so there are no surprises!).
Now that you’ve read through all these options, we hope you’re ready to move forward and work with Rose Gold Events. Just click on Contact Us, fill out our contact form, and we'll be in touch real soon!